Friday, September 24, 2010

Positve Letter For Someone Depressed

theme dinners in POKER

Salveeeeeeee...
questa è la prima idea che ho avuto per il mio little blog ...
busy between exams and study at this time I did not have much of a time to devote to my hobby ... if not ... when during a dinner with friends who had come to see us ... I had to think of something good to be prepared ... The idea came from a simple phrase, "Tomorrow I recommend small parties to bring the poker chips ... we do a torneino ...
And there he lit the lamp ... why do not you need to play poker and chips and deck of cards that is ... in "swallowed" and "tasty" in other words .... a real menu theme ...

As a starter, so I prepared some tasty chips ... colorful and round like those reali

Da affiancare alle fiches ci dev'essere poi il mazzo di carte...e perchè non trasformarlo in una porzione di  lasagne al forno ...che sfoglia su sfoglia assomiglia davvero all'originale :P

E per cocludere non può mancare un bell'Asso ......e con un pò di decorazioni ecco che abbiamo la nostra  millesfoglie "asso di picche" ....golosissima al cioccolato e vaniglia...

Tutti sono rimasti davvero soddisfatti della mia cenetta (me compresa ad essere sincesa :P)...
E' bello cucinare per i propri amici...in compagnia...ed è bello farlo con creatività...inventando every time something new (and good) ... since really the most beautiful disease satisfies ....
And then .... makes me happy ... and makes me forget all the problems ... commitments and the stress of daily tram tram: D

I hope to post more often from now on .. ..
you soon ... Kisses ...:*
Martyska

0 comments:

Post a Comment