Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Best Treatment For Multiple Lipomas

penne with mushrooms

Well you place a dish it was my dinner last ...
I must say that until recently had my pasta with mushrooms in it only cream and sautéed mushrooms (yum yum I'm greedy) ... But the surprise one day, I followed the advice of my mother to put on a some little things to make it more tasty ... and I did ...
needless to say that I was completely won over by his peculiar taste: D

PS I'll put the penne because ... as you may have noticed are my favorite: P pote but you put other types of pasta to ... such as fusilli we are fine;)


Well ... ready? Hand to the pantry in search of ... ...

500 grams of penne
bacon
4 zucchini sliced \u200b\u200bmushrooms

cream (I use that plant ... also excellent for those with allergies or intolerances)

You have everything? So ok
viaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ....

1. Take the zucchini peel and cut into cubes, do the same with the mushrooms
























2. Put the zucchini and mushrooms in a pan with a little oil and salt ... then add in the bacon


3. Boil water in a saucepan and toss in the penne



4. Pour into the pan, along with other ingredients for the cream and mix well ...

5. Ready drained pasta and the sauce mixed eeeeeeeeeee ... ...









Voilà ...
your penne with mushrooms are ready: D













participate in the contest of

0 comments:

Post a Comment