Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Needlepoint Dog Pillow Wholesale

Coming soon: P

tuttiiiiiii Hello: D

these days I have some for my little proggettino interactive world : P. .. I mean the mega
menu that I will organize at the birthday party of my brother ...
Well ... 16 years ... you still can not believe ... we just celebrate it properly ...
So I get by the head of the various little things ....

What do you think ??... I thought to prepare:


  • tart eggplant and peppers
  • tuna tomato and onion pie
  • mini pizzas
  • my greedy
chips and for dessert a mixture of:


  • cupcake cupcake Stain
  • berry fruit shortcake

And the final touch ... (this is a surprise)

A cake with chocolate and pasta double custard filling with milk e. ...............
see: P (could read and I would not spoil the surprise ...
What do you think? Comment and maybe something suggeritemi sfizzioso party for a simple but special
... You never know who may be born from this idea my first collection: P

Commented comment:)
soon ...
baciiiiiiiii: *

0 comments:

Post a Comment