Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cat Drinking Fountain Battery Powered

Chocolate cake without eggs

Ciaooooooo ...
Today I want to talk about a collection I feel so close ... the collection of "good and fast" ... that together with the Association Food Friend offers all of us to put all the "no sweets ..." to help parents of children allergic to certain foods to have fun cooking without sacrificing taste ... ... but respecting food intolerance ...

This case I feel very close to me because I too am lactose intolerant ... and come with some problems cholesterol (so the egg has become my enemy XD).

So I decided to collaborate in the initiative of proposing Stefania my chocolate cake ... absolutely no eggs: D

So first it was not hard to find ingredients:
  • 200 grams of flour 00
  • 250 grams of sugar
  • 75 g cocoa powder
  • 450 grams of milk
  • a drop of oil sunflower
  • a packet of yeast

Prontiiiiiiiiiii? Viaaaaaaaaa ...


1. Put the solids together and mix












2 . Combine the milk and oil ...

3 . ... Beater Hand mix well ...

4 . ... Butter the pan, pour the mixture and bake for 40 min at 160 ° ...

EEEEEET VOILA

our cake that says no to allergies ... and very light: D

I I've drawn a smiley face ... nice for the kids ...

And this is the inside

I hope you enjoyed ... hello hello


0 comments:

Post a Comment