Sunday, October 17, 2010

How To Make A Homemade Airsoft Bazooka

Birthday Cake

tuttiiiiiiii Hello ...

7 days have passed from my brother's birthday party a week really ... intense ... I have returned an exam ... I started the lessons, and then ... only now I managed to get hold of photos of the cake ...: D you were very curious ... well I must say that I changed a bit 'plans ...
I did something more classic ... to satisfy the tastes of young people who are less accustomed to the usual sponge cake:) So I made a nice
pds soft chocolate ... not as I expected ... and the 'I stuffed with cream with chocolate cream and lighter ... especially with less calories and cholesterol (Yes. .. as you have seen the latest recipes lately ... I prefer things light ...: P) And
Well decoration ...
the idea was to transform one of the passions in my brother's version sugar: D
And what technique to use? the usual cream?
NAAAAA .... we needed something new ... I had read so much about fondant ... mushmallow on various blogs and books ... but I never had time and opportunity to practice all the advice the expert: D

THEN THE DECISION WAS TAKEN ... I made a beautiful cake themed on CAGLIARI ... the favorite football team with my brother ... the shield in the center and lots of red decorations blue)
WITH ALL RIGOSA 'MMF (pdz and glue )....

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeet VoilĂ 

my little work of art: P


0 comments:

Post a Comment