Monday, October 18, 2010

How Big Is A Full Dd?

fall colors ...

Good start to the week everyone: D
B it seems that the big chill has begun ... the streets start to fill with leaves and the city
olor c of orange and brown everywhere ... starting the lessons .... the university canteens are filled (tonight and
Ra not enter the queue view kilometers up into the front door) ... and the desire of warmth began to make s Entire scarf ... so ... much love to house and boots ...:) it's nice to sip tea in the company d elle ... friends in the room while studying to be out there you hear the noise of roommates who g irovagano Home ...
I nsomma to me 'knows autumn skies and warmth ... wrapped in a blanket and watch for a moment the life around me ... knows how to cuddle and care sa ... home: D

Q hese feelings are those that precede the arrival of December ... month in which I was born and that every nno look forward to ...


P er so I dressed my blog theme ...: D the colors of the season that are just good for my aginetta p: D



you like? hope so: D



Baciiiiii ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment