Sunday, February 20, 2011

How Bad Does Staph Infection Scar

the flow of energy is me and I am the Flow

 















Di Summer McStravick

Vorrei che chiudeste gli occhi e che facciate un profondo respiro, attraetelo dentro e rilasciatelo alla vostra velocità. Rilassiamo il nostro corpo, rilassiamo il nostro corpo, rilassiamo il nostro corpo così che possiamo focalizzarci  e rilasciare la nostra mente nel Flusso di energia. Non meditiamo, non ci stiamo hypnotizing, we're going somewhere and we're bringing all our emotions to sculpt, create and shape.

so deeply inspired again and this time I want you to see a silver light, a light sprinkle of silver dust silver, fairly bright, shining upon you like rain that pours on you, fills, fills your mind , your body. And every place that the light touches, relaxes, releases flashing across the stagnant energy, all the information you have in you that no longer serve you. And this light touch the eyebrows, where there is power, your shoulders, chest, where we keep all these feelings of Heart broken, worries and anxieties. Let the light flow through your chest, releasing and anything that touches it expands. You feel so good, like you have been drinking pure water of the beautiful. And it was wonderful to begin to feel that water is fresh in our forward flow Ergi. And 'Blue is plain, is silver and is transformed into an emerald. This light has a direction as a stream of air.

And we cling to that light, like a bird in the air. We cling to light, air, these waves of energy and we are flying, we feel transported to this, we are transported as a bird flying lazily in the sky a hot summer day, effortlessly, flowing, and recognizing how little energy we vuolel to fly so far away. Unlike the bird that goes against the wind and fight harder and harder and not fly away.

We were like the first bird, we know that feeling, if only we grasp, if only we grasp that wave of energy, that light moves in the direction of course because we are ancient beings, we are beings of light, we are Beings information, we are part of Erg Source. And the source is always shining, flowers and more experience itself and knows itself through us every day. Everything we experience, everything we do comes back to God, back to the Source. The only responsibility we have is to go out and experiment, to get Love, to have friendships, to have success or disappointment or remorse as a picture full of color, some light and some dark, some bright color: this form this energy signature that we are all unique.

And we have a great past, a present and a future that is becoming. All of us Milardi of people we are here now are energy flows, information flows, streams of light that travel forward at different speeds and with different qualities. Some of us are open, bright, beautiful but we are all part of God say to ourselves: "I have the ability to define what kind of life are here. Now I can live this enrgia, I can describe what I have, what I want to be and become and now I'm just here to realign with my more natural flow, the flow of water, this flow of light, this flow erngia where I move forward and there is no existence and where the doors are wide open for me. One after another, bang, bang, bang go wherever the doors are wide open. Wherever I put my energy and my dil Energy flow guides me and takes me there, on that path. And I feel that the future realignment inside me now in my body and the rest of the day is easy: I'm surprised and delighted: all the things that made me worry in the week are realigning to me now, moving into position. I smile for this, I feel so happy about it: what a relief! when things are resolved I can experiment and make them what they really want. This means working in tandem, in tandem with the flow of energy. The flow, my flow is realigning things, putting them in position, making them happen for me, and take them and try them and are in the flow of life, are hand in hand with it, are supported by the flow and support.

What I want to happen this week? What do I need to solve? What I want to go right for me? I feel right now at this moment feel that feeling. As I feel good! How do I feel good in my body! It exudes the feeling in my flow eenergia. Everything becomes easier, in perfect alignment. I'm in my flow of energy right now. I'm a bird in the sky that makes circles lazily in the air flow right where I want to go. Now I go with my feelings inside me and when I open my eyes to the account by 3 to 1 I feel in perfect alignment with my Source, with my flow, my future as it unfolds for me in the days and hours forward. 3,2,1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment