Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pokemon Silver Soul For Vba

Extraction Candy objects and opening section: D

Salveeeeee blogghine and blogghini: P

I apologize for my absence ...: P I know it is from 6
January that the wait extraction of my first Blog Candy Christmas ... but unfortunately a very bad virus kept me in bed for a while 'well then you :(... I caught the flu ... just in time for testing and extraction for you bloggers: (
But now I came back more perky than ever to tell you that:

Without the cards with all your names (many were not expecting: P)


mixed. ..





Catch one at random ... with eyes closed ...




is just what happened





You read right? It is, is just what Francesca ... my supporter of http://pannacioccolatoefantasia.blogspot.com/








I am very happy for her and I hope Do you like my 2 REGALINIIIIIIIII: D They're
trinkets make hand made by me ...: P




The first is a recipe book to write all your recipes ... paste pictures of their work and much more ...
It seemed a nice idea as a foodblogger and knowing what you need in a notebook where take notes on the fly ... ideas ... remember the doses, etc. ..: P



The second gift is a pair of earrings just made ... these are also made by me:)






Thanks to all / i le / bloggers who participated: D I'm sorry but I had to extract only one of you but ... I wish you good luck for next time:)


And with these 2 items OPENS MY ITEMS SECTION ... It
I did not only delight in the kitchen ... I also like to create things ... experiment new techniques such as polymer clay jewelry ... ... ... scrapbooking sewing cartonnage ... ... ... decoupage etc etc. ...:)
also put the tutorial ... for example how to create the recipes created for the Candy Christmas: P

Well that's all for today ...
I greet you e. .. soon

CIAOOOOOOOOO HELLO:) HELLO TO

0 comments:

Post a Comment