Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Great Basketball Music To Play To

meeeeee ...." Happy Birthday Cake Tour Eiffel "

Salveeeeee: D
By now I have 21 years ... Yesterday was a day beautiful ...
I spent the evening with my friends and it was fun ...
perfect dress as guests ... ... and the cake was one of my best satisfaction ...
To be told "is the best cakes I have ever eaten" makes its effect ... it made me forget all the stunts I had to do for the transport routes decorations Mounting ... ... ... etc etc ...
In the end everything turned out the best ways ....
Well you're curious to see the cake?
Eccolaaaaaa ...

My cake style "Paris Chic Christmas" ....
a sponge cake filled with chocolate cream and coffee cream, decorated with nutella ... ... chopped chocolate green on the sides and white in the background ...

with holly in plastic chocolate
and corners of pastry made with royal icing:)

And the little flakes of snow ostia:)



And the Eiffel Tower made of frosted pastry *_________*

Then put the recipe of pastry that the royal icing: D

tell me that you think:) I offer a virtual piece of my cake .... a way to celebrate with you my 21 years: D

you soon:)
ciaooooo Hello: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment