Sunday, December 12, 2010

How Do You Replace Pcv On 2002 Rodeo

cake in a cup" last minute

Buongiorno Good to all ..... eee 2nd Sunday of DICEMBREEEEEE : D


This morning I woke up with a sweet tooth ... I wanted something I could not wait to flash ... cooking time of a classic pie ... and that comes to mind?
time ago I had (I can not remember who) had a ricettuzza a cake for quick and easy to cook in the microwave ...
No baking oven ... no ... no time ... one cup ... and I was ready to leave: P
you want to try it?
The ingredients you will certainly find them in your pantry

  • 4 tablespoons flour 8 tablespoons cocoa 3 tablespoons water
  • 2 cucchai
  • oil 2 tablespoons milk 1
  • egg
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmolto And now the thing is simple ....

1. Take a cup ... a nice big breakfast ...
and put in all the ingredients ...

2. Stir stir mescolateeeeeeeeeeee ...

3. Now put the mug with the mixture in the microwave for 2 / 3 minutes maximum temperature ...

Et Voila ................. ..... the torta in tazza รจ pronta :D
Che ne dite?? Provatela e ditemi che ne pensate...
Ciao ciaoooooooo....a presto ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment